Senior Training Logistics Coordinator
Who is TPC?
At the Presentation Company (TPC), we believe a lot of talented business people are unable to move their careers forward because they don’t know how to communicate strategically. Instead, they lead with facts, data, and lots of bullet points. We set out to change this back in 2001, by developing award-winning training programs that help fortune 500 companies wrap their ideas and data into a compelling visual narrative. Today we support some of the world’s top brands like McDonald's, Fidelity, Marriott, Discover, and Nestlé elevate the way they communicate critical information both internally and externally.
Why work at TPC?
If you’re inspired by working with smart, passionate people who are driven by each other’s success, this might be your next ideal job. We move fast so multitasking is key, and we have fun in the process! We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, demonstrates excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and has an entrepreneurial mindset. Strategic thinking and a point of view are welcomed styles in our culture. Our clients love us because we deliver on our promises, value their partnerships, and approach everything we do in a refreshingly authentic way.
What this role entails…
We’re looking for a Senior Training Coordinator to partner with our internal teams and clients to handle logistics for our global workshops. From managing the needs of “live” workshops to planning for virtual and digital events, our Sr. Training Coordinator will manage and execute all aspects of scheduling, calendaring, materials production, and logistics. Working alongside our internal account managers, you will represent TPC and be an integral part of success at major accounts.
This is a work-from-home position that follows our remote worker policies. In-person staff meetings are required 2-3 times a month.
Does this describe you? You are...
- An experienced training coordinator, executive assistant, or event planner.
- A hard-working, detail-oriented team player who can successfully deliver competing priorities on tight deadlines.
- Outcome-focused and enjoy managing complex projects that include handling the travel details, materials production, data analysis, and planning of multi-faceted training events.
- A clear, precise and confident communicator, with impeccable verbal and written skills.
- Known for approaching your work with enthusiasm, a positive attitude and a “no job too small” commitment to meeting the needs of clients, colleagues and supervisors.
- Well-organized, flexible, personable and enjoys solving administrative and logistical challenges
- Able to interact with staff in Portland in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Oversee Workshop Logistics
Workshop scheduling support
- Partner with TPC’s lead scheduler to coordinate events; maintain training calendar
- Communicate training details to client: Workshop communications, scheduling changes, etc.
Workshop setup and team preparation
- Create virtual training events (e.g. WebEx Training Center, Zoom meetings, etc.)
- Create pre- and post-workshop surveys (e.g. in SurveyMonkey)
- Send workshop Outlook invitations to participants and trainers
- Create and maintain rosters and participant profiles
- Schedule and manage virtual dry runs with facilitators and producers
- Coordinate onsite logistics with client (room setup, food, materials, confirmations, etc.)
- Work with print vendor to arrange delivery of materials to client location
- Answer or facilitate answers to participant inquiries
- Bonus: Serve as backup producer on virtual events as needed
- Create post-workshop survey reports and post to trainer logistics folder
- Report key metrics on course evaluations at staff meetings
- Assist with client survey data analysis report-outs
Other Administrative Activities
- Schedule internal team meetings with key stakeholders
- Partner with TPC’s head of operations to complete vendor documentation and assist with booking and tracking travel for trainers and/or internal team members
Project Manage Training Development
- Coordinate meetings and timelines for training development team
- Assist with logistics tied to creation and development of program materials
Project Manage Business Activities
- Calendar and support various team meetings, bookings, food, meeting agendas and notes
- Organize and maintain project folders and archives using Box and Wrike
- Project manage product marketing efforts (liaise with marketing and sales teams)
- 5 – 7 years’ related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical proficiency supporting virtual meetings and learning sessions using tools like Skype for Business, Zoom, and WebEx
- Wrike or similar project management tool experience
- Box, Dropbox, and file management and organization experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Desired: Salesforce proficient, content/materials development
TPC is committed to a diverse work environment and is proud to be a woman-owned business and equal opportunity employer. Please email email@example.com with questions.